Air & Lift Gear will get you the best solution for your vacuum need
Atlas Copco – your specialist in vacuum technology
Atlas Copco’s GV 20-300 range is a series of robust and reliable oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps, packed with innovative features.
Oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are ideal for critical applications such as packaging and material handling in the general industry.
With 8 models offering pumping speeds of between 20 and 365 m3/h, you will definitely find the right model for your specific application.
- High reliability — thanks to a rugged design & optimal oil retention at all operating pressures. An inlet non-return valve protects the pump against counter rotation
- Plug & play installation — easy installation thanks to a compact, space-saving design
- Easy maintenance — wear is low thanks to optimally selected shaft speeds. Servicing can be done by the same engineer that services your compressed air equipment
- Low noise & vibration levels throughout the pressure range
Why choose Atlas Copco industrial vacuum range?
The GV 20-300 series operates according to the proven oil-sealed rotary vane principle that has been successfully used for many years in all general vacuum applications of industry. The GV 20-300 series is a robust and highly regarded product coming from a technologically advanced market leading design.
Atlas Copco has packed the GV 20-300 range with innovative features that ensure the highest possible performance at the lowest possible lifecycle cost. The built-in gas ballast is fitted as standard to assist in water handling capability. Other integrated functions include the lubricant retention and return mechanism, which means that these machines are suitable for continuous operation between 400 mbar(a) and their ultimate pressure.
Clean & efficient
The oil separation circuit of the GV 20-300 has been optimised to minimise oil vapors in the exhaust gas. The inlet non-return valve protects the vacuum pump against counter rotation in the event of stopping without venting. This device also protects the point of use against back sucking of oil.
A multitude of industry applications:
- Packaging: good processing including general packaging, cheese processing, vacuum cooling of produce
- Meat packing: fresh & cooked meats, poultry, modified atmosphere packaging, tumbling, filling & sealing
- Woodworking: CNC cutting & routing, loading & unloading systems
- Rubber & plastics: thermoforming applications, extruder barrel degassing, mould degassing, material handling
- R&D systems: central laboratory vacuum
- Electronics: pick & place components, PCB manufacture, central vacuum systems
- Material handling: vacuum lifting, pick & place, bulk material transfer, pneumatic conveying, bottling, canning
- Vacuum sewage
- Paper & printing: presses (sheet fed, offset, etc.), bindery equipment including stitching lines & perfect binding
- Newspaper production: envelope machines
- Medical vacuum: various evacuation duties
- Environmental: ground remediation